Tuesday 20 May 2014

Research in Summer

I got nearly 2 months as summer vacation, I was thinking to get a research internship in any esteemed Institute. So for that, I've to choose a project topic which is feasible enough to be completed with in 2-3 months and also, It should have some real life application. I've started pondering over loads of articles and one got my attention, it's Trigeneration which means generating electricity, heating and cooling.
It is a viable option for small scale and mini scale energy production. In rural households, there's plenty of biomass and related wastes also a tropical country like India has great exposure to sun. which in turn inspired me to study the Solar-Biomass hybrid Trigeneration systems.
Dr. Kamal Kishore Khatri from LNMIIT, Jaipur has selected me as summer research intern under the LNMIIT's undergraduate summer internship programme. My topic is Modelling and simulation of Solar-Biomass hybrid trigeneration system. Which includes thermodynamic analysis and also economic feasibility analysis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment