Friday 28 October 2016

Task ahead

After spending a lot of time on learning how to do a bilinear interpolation on a parallelogram shaped grid. It become obvious that it won't be consistent and robust for all ranges of indices. So, with the help of shivam digged deep in to the look-up table generation to find out where the underlying error is, it turns out to be my prof. got everything correct but just didn't sorted the values of the variables. which turns out to be changing everything. As soon as I came to know that, I felt terribly bad that I wasted (brutally) on that shitty parallelogram bilinear interpolation (with out trying to find the error in the look-up table..)

Task ahead me is quite straight forward, just code a thermodynamics class based on Bilinear interpolation from the look-up table. It turns out to be not that straight. the accuracy isn't good which is making a huge gap between the analytical and computational result.

So, I have to tear down the class code apart, inspect each and every output and tally it with the conventional thermodynamics class..


No comments:

Post a Comment